๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑BUZZCLUB STARS๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum, the ultimate place of learning, equip urselves with knowledge about nimbuzzing in particular and hacking in general, thanks --- (-=SAG33R=- & ASGAR & KABIR)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HACKERS CLOCK
Latest topics
» Dc miranada,Bombus,Symbian in 1 sec
Surah Maryam  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 am by decent096

» buzzclubstars room fuller
Surah Maryam  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 am by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars groupchat metro flooder
Surah Maryam  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars dead addlist hanger
Surah Maryam  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:22 am by -=sag33r=-

» recovery kardane idie h*a*c*k* shode dar kamtar az 24 saat
Surah Maryam  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am by shayan123456

» blackrapid manual caputur room flooder 10 id
Surah Maryam  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm by jazzz_cruzz17

» xevas smasher group flooder v.2
Surah Maryam  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:59 am by xevas

» blackrapid group crushing flooder
Surah Maryam  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 am by admin

» WWE Smackdown 7/18/14 – July 18th 2014 – 07/18/14
Surah Maryam  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm by admin

» WWE Main Event 7/15/14 – July 15th 2014 – 07/15/14
Surah Maryam  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am by admin

STARS ONLINE
STAR GLOABAL
STARS VISITOR
free counters

Surah Maryam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
Admin

Surah Maryam  Empty
PostSubject: Surah Maryam    Surah Maryam  EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:25 am

I pray this message finds you, showered with Allah's blessings and Mercy, for verily, He is Al-Muqit, the Nourisher, and Al-Mughni, the Enricher. A few days ago, a thought occurred to me about a few verses in Surah Maryam. I decided to sit down and study this beautiful Surah more in depth, Insha'Allah, in addition to sharing these thoughts with all of you, Insha'Allah, that we might delve into and see the underlying wisdoms revealed in these beautiful words, Insha'Allah.
The verses, Insha'Allah, I would ask all of you to reflect upon in particular are, hence the name, the ones dealing with Maryam and the birth of `Isa. To proceed (v. 16-36):
And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad SAW , the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.
She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.
She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."
Subhan'Allah! Just these few verses carry in them so much meaning, and for those of you who can read arabic, Subhan'Allah, what a beautiful way to introduce a story!

From the third verse we are able to see a very special characteristic of Maryam: Her modesty. She not only withdrew herself into seclusion, but she was one, Subhan'Allah, who feared Allah and guarded herself with utmost care. After I reading this, I thought, "Can any Muslimah claim the chastity of Maryam?" Verily, in Maryam we have a good example. [(The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."]
She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"
And once again, we are reminded of Maryam's chastity. Subhan'Allah, any place where Maryam is mentioned, her chastity is also always mentioned. And how confident she was of her chastity!
He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "
So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"
Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;
"And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."
"So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"

Subhan'Allah, can anyone read these verses without tears coming to their eyes? Subhan'Allah! These verses testify to Allah's kindness, His mercy, His guidance, and the peace He puts into the hearts of those whom He has rightly guided. And in these verses, we can trace through the blessings that Allah (swt) bestowed upon Maryam, Insha'Allah.

Firstly, we know that Maryam was among the blessed, among the pure, and among the women of purity that Allah chose to fulfill His Plan. This is the first blessing.

Secondly, we see how Maryam was blessed with the light of Iman. And through the strength of her Iman, she was among those who were chaste and pure. She possessed taqwa, fear of Allah, as we see in verse 19.

Thirdly, she received the good news of a blessed son, `Isa (as). And hence, the faculty for a miracle, being a woman who was untouched, Subhan'Allah.

Fourthly, Subhan'Allah, Allah's peaceful words quoshed her concerns of being one untouched, or being among the unchaste. He revealed to her that it was "easy for Him" and it was a matter that was ordained. Subhan'Allah, can any other words bring so much peace?

Fifthly, Subhan'Allah.. Allah specifically says, "And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: 'Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!'" Subhan'Allah! Allah *knew* the pain she was going through. He was not unaware of it! That in itself is a blessing! That He knows what hurts us, what grieves us, what tortures us, and what can relieve us, Subhan'Allah... And the next blessing is drawn from His response...

Sixthly, Allah responds by saying, "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;" And goes on further to provide her with dates to further nourish herself. Subhan'Allah, He provided for all of her needs. Not only reassuring her heart with the coolness of His words, but providing her with food and drink that she might nourish herself and her babe.

Subhan'Allah, is this not proof enough of the mercy and kindness of Allah?
And then, in addition to that, she is reassured yet again by His words, "So eat and drink and be glad..." and in some translations of this Ayah, it is said, "Eat and drink and cool thine eye..."
Subhan'Allah, can any other words bring so much peace? And the surah continues:
Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheardmighty thing).
"O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father
Back to top Go down
http://www.buzzclub-stars.tk

Surah Maryam
Page 1 of 1