๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑BUZZCLUB STARS๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum, the ultimate place of learning, equip urselves with knowledge about nimbuzzing in particular and hacking in general, thanks --- (-=SAG33R=- & ASGAR & KABIR)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HACKERS CLOCK
Latest topics
» Dc miranada,Bombus,Symbian in 1 sec
what is a server or server flood EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 am by decent096

» buzzclubstars room fuller
what is a server or server flood EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 am by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars groupchat metro flooder
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars dead addlist hanger
what is a server or server flood EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:22 am by -=sag33r=-

» recovery kardane idie h*a*c*k* shode dar kamtar az 24 saat
what is a server or server flood EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am by shayan123456

» blackrapid manual caputur room flooder 10 id
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm by jazzz_cruzz17

» xevas smasher group flooder v.2
what is a server or server flood EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:59 am by xevas

» blackrapid group crushing flooder
what is a server or server flood EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 am by admin

» WWE Smackdown 7/18/14 – July 18th 2014 – 07/18/14
what is a server or server flood EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm by admin

» WWE Main Event 7/15/14 – July 15th 2014 – 07/15/14
what is a server or server flood EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am by admin

STARS ONLINE
STAR GLOABAL
STARS VISITOR
free counters

what is a server or server flood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asgar
Admin
Admin
asgar

what is a server or server flood Empty
PostSubject: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

many people have been lately asking about the server, server flood has become a trend in buzz world and people are agog to know about it, during this past month i remember of having being asked about server not once but dozens of times, so today i made up my mind of giving a brief introduction to server, time wont allow me to write a detailed one so i will just give an insight into the topic and ur queries will be addressed in comments and i can add details later when i get time.
So what is a server?
Answer: Server is not any ghost or something to be scared of, server or cloud server is just an online computer which u can use remotely, as u all understand all ur running apps will turn off as soon as u turn ur pc off, e.g if u are running a chatroom bot on ur pc, it will go off the moment u turn ur pc off, but in case of a server it remains on all the time, simply because the server u are using remains on all the time (unless u turn it off urselves or it suffers a crash) plus the network bandwidth of server pc is too high as it is a part of a giant cloud server. So technically speaking a server is nothing but a virtual pc u can use from ur home which u can keep on all the time and u can enjoy very high bandwidths.
Now how to get a server?
There are many cloudserver companies which provide the cloud computing services, a few of them which provide free trials are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So 1st of all u have to create a free cloud account at the above given links, after the verification process is over u will get a login password and free bandwidth. U have to access ur account from the link given and in the control panel of ur cloud account u can find many things like MY Servers, My drives etc
U have to create a server and add a disk to it, and choose an operating system. some cloud servers provide pre-installed disks. In those cloud servers u can simply add a pre-installed disk like "pre-installed windows server 2008" and access the same remotely either using vnc or remote login. While in other servers u will need to install an operating system onto a blank disk.
e.g if u have a sigma account, u have to create a server and add a blank drive of >14GB to it, plus u have to add an install cd to it from drives library (say u add Windows server 2008 x64 install cd), once the resources are added, u have to start ur server., once the server is started u'll get an ip address and a vnc password.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
U have to download a vnc viewer client from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Install vnc and open it, it will ask for ip address, give ip address and press ok, it will ask for vnc password, give password and click ok, it will open a window where u can continue with the installation of windows server or the operating system u chose in ur control panel, I assume u are already familiar with OS installation. Once the O.S is installed u can configure its internet options as u desire, download ur stuff to that virtual computer and get going. when u cross the vnc window ur access to the virtual pc will be over for time being but the server pc will remain running., just make sure not to turn ur virtual pc off. For time being this is sufficient, later inshaAllah i will add how to access this pc via "Remote Desktop Connection" and how to load ur personal disks to ur server, If u got any confusions or face any problems in creating a server, feel free to ask in comments, but please make sure u try ur best to execute things as spoon feeding aint appreciated, Me and my mates can also provide u support via teamview but only when we are convinced that u have tried ur best to execute the things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimwar.tk

what is a server or server flood
Page 1 of 1