๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑BUZZCLUB STARS๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum, the ultimate place of learning, equip urselves with knowledge about nimbuzzing in particular and hacking in general, thanks --- (-=SAG33R=- & ASGAR & KABIR)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HACKERS CLOCK
Latest topics
» Dc miranada,Bombus,Symbian in 1 sec
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 am by decent096

» buzzclubstars room fuller
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 am by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars groupchat metro flooder
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars dead addlist hanger
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:22 am by -=sag33r=-

» recovery kardane idie h*a*c*k* shode dar kamtar az 24 saat
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am by shayan123456

» blackrapid manual caputur room flooder 10 id
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm by jazzz_cruzz17

» xevas smasher group flooder v.2
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:59 am by xevas

» blackrapid group crushing flooder
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 am by admin

» WWE Smackdown 7/18/14 – July 18th 2014 – 07/18/14
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm by admin

» WWE Main Event 7/15/14 – July 15th 2014 – 07/15/14
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am by admin

STARS ONLINE
STAR GLOABAL
STARS VISITOR
free counters

How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
Admin

How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer Empty
PostSubject: How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer   How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 am

YouTube has been designed to only allow users to watch and view videos on their website. Many users want to save their favorite videos to their computer so they can watch them without being connected to the Internet or so they can watch them on other devices. Below are the steps required for downloading and watching YouTube videos on your computer for free.

These services can be used to save any flash videos online and can be used to save adult related videos, which unfortunately means when viewing these pages you may be subjected to adult related content.

Getting the YouTube file to your computer

Today, there are several online websites that allow you to enter the URL of the video you wish to save to your computer, and get a link to download the file. Below is a short list of some of the more popular free websites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Below is a brief description of how to save a video using Savevid. These steps are often very similar with other services used to save YouTube and other flash videos online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buzzclub-stars.tk
asgar
Admin
Admin
asgar

PostSubject: BETTER WAY    How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:54 pm

the best way to download youtube videos is to install IDM (internet download manager) on ur system, it installs a browser plugin which creates a button saying "Download with IDM" above or beneath every video, be it a youtube video or any other channel video, moreover it will enhance the download speed by manifolds and also provide pause and resume facilities, IDM can be used for all downloads, not only for videos. u can download a cracked IDM from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimwar.tk
admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer   How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 pm

thx bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.buzzclub-stars.tk

How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer
Page 1 of 1