๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑BUZZCLUB STARS๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
hi GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BUZZCLUB STARS !!!!!!!!!!

Please register to have full access to the forum and be able to download stuff., stay with us..
Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum, the ultimate place of learning, equip urselves with knowledge about nimbuzzing in particular and hacking in general, thanks --- (-=SAG33R=- & ASGAR & KABIR)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HACKERS CLOCK
Latest topics
» Dc miranada,Bombus,Symbian in 1 sec
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 am by decent096

» buzzclubstars room fuller
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 am by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars groupchat metro flooder
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm by -=sag33r=-

» buzzclubstars dead addlist hanger
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:22 am by -=sag33r=-

» recovery kardane idie h*a*c*k* shode dar kamtar az 24 saat
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am by shayan123456

» blackrapid manual caputur room flooder 10 id
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm by jazzz_cruzz17

» xevas smasher group flooder v.2
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:59 am by xevas

» blackrapid group crushing flooder
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 am by admin

» WWE Smackdown 7/18/14 – July 18th 2014 – 07/18/14
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm by admin

» WWE Main Event 7/15/14 – July 15th 2014 – 07/15/14
*The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am by admin

STARS ONLINE
STAR GLOABAL
STARS VISITOR
free counters

*The Bible led me to Islam*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=sag33r=-
Admin
Admin
-=sag33r=-

*The Bible led me to Islam* Empty
PostSubject: *The Bible led me to Islam*   *The Bible led me to Islam* EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 am

[[Abdul Malik LeBlanc tells how he discovered Islam within the pages of Bible
Taken from International Edition Voice of Islam
November 1998, Page 25]]

During my Christian days there were many verses in the Bible that made me question the religion I was following (Christianity). There was one particular verse, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 which says; "pray without ceasing," that lingered heavily in my mind. I often wondered how a person (Christian) was supposed to pray (be in a state of worship) without ceasing? Without any biblical or divine guidance, the only way I thought this to be possible was to always do good deeds and keep the remembrance of God on my tongue and in my heart.

However, I found this to be impossible to do as a human being. But when I was introduced to Islam in 1987, and began to read and learn more about this way of life, I found that Islam provided divine guidance both from God (Allah) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wassalam) by which a person could pray (be in a state of worship) without ceasing, if it was the Will of God.

Whether waking up, eating, sleeping, putting on clothes, being in the presence of a woman, looking at a woman, going shopping, going to the bathroom, looking in the mirror, traveling, visiting the sick, sitting in a non-religious meeting, taking a bath, having sexual intercourse with one’s wife, yawning, cutting you nails, sneezing, greeting people, talking, hosting guests at home, walking, exercising, fighting, entering one’s house, praying and many other acts, Islam and the guidance therein of the Quran, and the acts and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wassalam), provided ways in which I could observe 1 Thessalonians 5:17. In addition, it allowed me to be at peace with myself and in submission to the one True God - Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).

This divine guidance of Islam taught me greatly about my duties, responsibilities and birthright to my Creator (Allah), and more about the religion of Christianity as a Muslim, I [By the Will of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)] felt it necessary to share with you how the Bible led me to Islam.

Christianity

Given the fact that there has never been in the history of the Torah (Old Testament) the religion of God to be named after a Prophet (i.e. Adaminity, Abrahamity, Mosanity, etc.), I hope to explain that Jesus did not preach the religion of Christianity, but a religion that gives all Praise and Worship to The One God.

One of the questions I asked myself as I took an objective (second) look at Christianity was; where did the word Christianity come from and was the word ever mentioned to Jesus? Well, I did not find the word Christianity in the Bible, not even in a Bible dictionary. Specifically, I did not find in the Bible where Jesus called himself a Christian.

The word Christian was first mentioned by a pagan to describe those who followed Jesus. It is mentioned one of three times in the New Testament by a pagan and Jew in Antioch about 43 AD, (Acts 11:26, Acts 26:38 and 1 Peter 4:16) long after Jesus left this earth. To accept the words of pagans as having any value or association with divinity, Jesus or God is contrary to the teachings of all Prophets.

Jesus prophesied that people would worship him uselessly and believe in doctrines made by men (Matthew 15:9).

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." This verse, Matthew 15:9, is further supported by these words of the Quran:

"And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say unto men: "Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?" He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower o fall that is hidden and unseen.

Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world)." (Al-Ma’idah 5:116-117)

I found that Biblical ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buzzclub-stars.tk

*The Bible led me to Islam*
Page 1 of 1